We`ll be here
New Trends in Tourism conference
Plan your event
Conference venues search engine
Transport is on the frontier of the fight for the environment and the empowerment of local communities. Answer these simple questions to see if you are doing enough.
● Do you provide guests with information about pedestrian and bicycle access routes to your event, and encourage them to use them, such as with the help of competitions (free coffee for everyone who chooses these forms of transport)?
● When renting a fleet or a single car, do you have the option to choose electric vehicles?
● Is there adequate infrastructure in your area to support bicycles?
● Do you offer your guest free bicycle access to move between the venues hosting each part of your event?
● Do you compensate for the CO2 emissions generated during a journey?
● Do you promote transport accessibility: car parks, bicycle repair stations, free trams and buses, bus stops, pedestrian lanes, train stations, EV charging stations and park and ride facilities?
● Do you plan your events outside of rush hour times to ensure effective transport? Promote and encourage the use of public transport by providing information about timetables and travel times.
● If possible choose public transport to get to your destination and the surrounding areas, and encourage your guests to do the same.
● If providing accommodation is required, consider the distance from the nearest public transport stop.
Declaration of Accessibility
System provides by qb